Tuesday 1 September 2009

Naomi Would Rather Keep Earning Than Not Wear Fur




Naomi Campbell is featured on the Daily Mail's website, after pictures emerged of her modelling in a new ad campaign for New York fur designer Dennis Basso. The writer of the piece accuses the model of being a hypocrite due to the anti fur stance she took when she was a model/spokesperson for PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), who created the famous tag-line "I'd rather go naked than wear fur". In all honesty I thought Naomi had long severed ties with  PETA, and had been spotted wearing fur on a few occasions since. Whatever the case, she still looks amazing. Click here for the article




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.