Monday 17 March 2008

Third Time Lucky?

This is my third attempt at creating and maintaining a blog. As someone that is hugely fond of diaries, and has kept one since the age of around 13 the idea of a weblog has always appealed to me. But somehow between the first and second week of my Blogger.com subscription my interest nose-dives rapidly. Considering how much time I spend devoted to other people's blogs you'd think I'd be more than eager to jump in. But until now, I've always preferred being an observer rather than a participant...
That's it, my eyelids are drooping already. Yikes could this signal another failed attempt into Blogosphere? Stay tuned to find out what happens next in The Cocoa Diaries

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.