Friday 6 June 2008

Be Back Soon Button Moon

Phew, it's been a crazy week...What with a birthday party to organise for my three year old. Then having to partly organise a small gathering two days later for my daddy's 65th birthday. Shopping in Primark, Bromley for 3 hours in preparation for my summer hols to Jamaica. Witnessing Obama make history by winning the Democratic candidacy (could we ever have such a gripping political campaign in this country?). Watching Davina announce the Big Brother arrivals while shrieking "Yes, yes" to my television screen because the producers have finally got it right (no wet-behind-the-ears Samanda types in sight).

This weekend should be a quiet one hopefully, so I'll be back on the blog. If all goes according to plan I'll be introducing you to a guest blogger who will be writing about a once in a lifetime encounter with a certain diminutive superstar who celebrates his half century this weekend. Any clue?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.