Monday 29 September 2008

24 Hours from Stevie...



In approximately twenty four hours I'll be seeing the legend that is Stevie Wonder for the first time EVER in the flesh (*squeal*, sooooo can't wait). The singer hasn't performed in the UK in over ten years, but is currently embarking on successful sell out European tour which rolls back into the 02 Arena tomorrow, YAY! The set list so far has been pretty unpredictable, so hard to predict exactly which songs will make the cut. But I can guarantee that if he happens to perform this song, Rich be warned.... I won't be responsible for my dance moves. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.