Monday 17 November 2008

Simon Backs the ACLT in Bid To Become King of The Jungle


Note from the ACLT:

Simon Webbe; former member of the boy band Blue has chosen to support the ACLT (African Caribbean Leukemia Trust) in this year's I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! 15p from each call made will be donated to the charity. 

The ACLT are so grateful for the support but unfortunately Simon has only been given an 11/2 chance of being crowned this years winner. I’m making a bet straight away because I predict that, as soon as the ACLT family get behind him those odds will improve dramatically! We need your help, please support his efforts and in turn support the charity by keeping him in the competition and vote to save him!

I know he often gets a lot of stick, but I quite like Simon. He has done quite well for himself considering he isn't the greatest singing talent (reality check: like that ever mattered in this country). Not to mention, he's definitely easy on my eyes... I haven't had a chance to catch any of the shows yet, but will hopefully get to tune in tomorrow. But that's great news for the ACLT,  get voting peeps! www.celebrity.itv.com 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.