Tuesday 23 December 2008

Can't Get it Outta My Head: Bubbly - Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes


This is so not usually my cup of cocoa, but I'm so loving this made for Channel U instant classic - Head Shoulders Knees and Toes (Bubbly). Okay, so the lyrics may be beyond basic (ladies, let me see you go down low, wid the heads shoulders knees and toes), and the video looks as if it's been filmed using a home camcorder picked up at a Currys clearout for £199. But hey, who's watching that? Press play, turn up the volume, and make sure your learn the dance moves before your Xmas family do. Your 15 year old cousins/nieces/nephews will be well impressed...

2 comments:

Shanti said...

I was wondering whether this would catch on...At the clubs I've seen people standing still, looking around, waiting for the first person to take the leap and look silly for 3 minutes or so doing the routine. I'm sure the Xmas party season will loosen a lot of people up and I'll see it more but for me....I think I'll pass.
xoxo

Unknown said...

LOL!

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.