Monday 10 August 2009

Can't Get it Outta My Head: New Bashy



Just checked out Your Wish is My Command the new video by Bashy featuring Estelle's lil sis H-Boogie. I hear this track on 1-Xtra all the time and had no idea it was Bashy. Loving the whole tongue in cheek retro vibe. Check out the tight pants and Travolta-esq pelvic thrusts - luvs it. Huge big ups to Bashy for always attempting to take it there by being witty, provocative and  inventive in equal measure. And with the 70's being of my favourite artistic eras, he gets extra extra cool points. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.