Thursday 27 August 2009

Naomie Harris Covers Pride



Hey folks, I've been a bit off the radar of late, but I'm back!! Just a quick one to prompt you to pick up the latest issue of Pride. Actress Naomie Harris graces the cover and was interviewed by yours truly. Naomie will be starring in the BBC's adaptation of Andrea Levy's novel, Small Island which will air this autumn. I've seen a few clips of the film and it looks as if it will be pretty decent. I hope you like the interview if you get a chance to read. Naomie is a total sweetie, but that can sometimes work against you when writing features because there isn't anything particularly controversial to draw upon to generate discussion and debate. That said, I admire Naomie's low key demeanor. She doesn't really do the red carpet "celebrity" thing, and just wants to bag decent roles and make great films. Some of today's entertainers should really take note. 

 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.