Thursday 27 August 2009



It's definitely raining hot magazine covers at the moment, and with this in mind I couldn't resist posting ID's latest cover featuring the latest crop of supermodels including Jourdan, Chanel Iman, Sessilee Lopez and Arlenis Sosa. I love the aptly titled cover line - Pretty Young Thing, which is also an obvious nod to MJ (RIP).  I'm also loving the Robert Palmer Addicted to Love  video homage. One look at the simple black dresses, slicked back hair, and bright red lippy, lets you know that the fashion director was definitely pumping the iconic 80's rock anthem through his/her speakers when thinking up concepts. Loves it! 

And now for the original 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.