I received a message from the lovely Ronke of The Musings of Ondo Lady to say I had been tagged. To be honest I didn't even know what being tagged meant. I just assumed that Ronke had added me to her blog roll or something like that. But I've since discovered that tagging is a fun little blogging activity, where blog authors list 6 fun and quirky facts about themselves. So drum roll please:
1. For the life of me, I can't pronounce the word 'strategically'
2. I have a school-girl crush on Russell Brand
3. I religiously read the back pages of the daily newspapers for footie news
4. Nearly every Thursday evening I develop an acute case of OCD, and can often be found spring cleaning and washing dishes well into the wee hours of the morning.
5. I get a kick out of reading people's emails and text messages on the train on the way to work
6. While walking down the street I often burst into song, often forgetting that other human beings occupy the planet. I then become really embarrassed when someone walks by and quieten down quickly.
To play tag, here are the rules:
- Link the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules in your blog
- Reveal six unspectacular quirks of yours
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blog and let them know they've been tagged
- Once your post is up notify the person who tagged you
I tag Kwana Writes, Matilda Egere Cooper, Adenike's World, My Fashion Life, Gooders Girl, Disney Rollergirl