Friday 29 August 2008

Prepare to crash land


Am I the only one looking forward to the new 1TV2 reality show - CelebAir? The idea is to get a bunch of cough, cough "celebrities" to train as Air Stewardesses working on the ground and onboard an actual plane to battle it out to see who will be the ultimate hostess with the mostess. Sounds absolutely dreadful doesn't it?  In the most spectacular 'let's pull for the oxygen mask' kind of way. Which is exactly why I'll be watching come next Tuesday. The show will be hosted by Angelica Bell, and confirmed contestants include Chico from X-Factor, Tamara Beckwith, Lisa Scott Lee, Lisa Mafia, and  Mica Paris. Now Mica, why? How does the owner of one of the most amazing set of pipes this side of the Atlantic end up being a camped up trolley dolly, even if it is merely for entertaiment purposes? But alas, that is the cruel nature of the music industry, they swallow you up and then spit you out. I ain't mad at ya Meesh, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. So make mine a Pimms with lemonade luvvie!



3 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Are they allowed to have sex with a passenger in the toilet? That could be the coup de grace that wins it.

Ondo Lady said...

This sounds interesting and I do agree with you about Mica Paris. This sounds beneath her. I caught Glam God last night over here in the US and it was very entertaining. It is presented by Vivica A. Fox and it is a contest to find the best stylist.

Anonymous said...

how young guys they have on board! I am getting hot hot hot thinking about them. Miss TPT as she was known in I am celebrity get me out of here, that will be fun I would love to be on board to test skills. I would love especially like to meet Chico on board because he funny and alive and don't want to be a sad person I have a cat named after him lol. At moment I would like Lisa Scott lee to or of course chico time to win! lets see what happens

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.