Sunday 24 May 2009

Oooh oooh oooh Ms Grace


Only just seeing this now - the inimitable Grace Jones being interviewed by Jonathan Ross for his show last Friday. Miss Thang is still as maddy maddy as ever. In the interview she discusses how red wine has contributed to her youthful looks, her somewhat lax approach to disciplining her son (which I thought was hilarious), and growing up in a strict Christian household in Jamaica. I can't even imagine Grace sitting on a church pew, bible in hand, singing Rock of Ages. This woman needs to write her autobiography, because no doubt God broke the mould when he made her. 

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.