Saturday 6 June 2009

The Cocoa Diaries feautured on The Musings of Ondo Lady


Hey folks, wow am I seriously behind on my postings or what? Earlier on in the week I was featured on the wonderful The Musings of Ondo Lady blog, and interviewed by Ronke about The Cocoa Diaries. The interview was quite a defining moment for me, as it was my first official interview as a blogger, yay. If you’ve yet to check it out give it a read and let me know what you think. Click here.

And once again, thanks Ronke. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.