Monday 22 June 2009

A Belated 'Happy Father's Day'


Hey folks, how did you spend your Father's Day? I had quite a manic one. I didn’t arrive home until at 5am that morning following my cousin's 40th birthday party shenanigans. Surviving on only four hours sleep, I cooked the family a slap up meal before falling asleep at just after 8pm (lightweight). My Daddy lives in Jamaica so I wasn’t able to spend the day with him. So I’m dedicating my favourite father themed song to my Pops, Rich, and all the other Dads out there who play an active role in parenting. Check out the extremely syrupy and over-sentimental 'Daddy's Home' by Cliff Richard. Altogether now, awwwww. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.