Thursday 9 July 2009

Jessica Huie on the Cover of Tesco Magazine


Check out the beautiful Entrepreneur/PR extraordinaire, Jessica Huie along with her daughter Monet on the cover of Tesco magazine.  I've yet to pick up a copy, but judging by the cover line the piece focuses on Jess being motivated by her daughter to achieve her goals. Ms Huie is one of the fastest rising stars in the the business world. In 2006 she founded Colourblind Cards, a black greetings card company based here in the UK, and has gone from strength to strength. Visit www.colourblindcards.com for details. Don't mama and daughter look stunning? 

3 comments:

Janice aka Miss Mad News said...

will def pick this up.

She has an really interesting/inspiring back story.

Shanti said...

That's what I like to see, females making moves. Jessica has done well for herself and I have no doubt that there is much more to come.

Unknown said...

Great cover :)

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.