Thursday 9 July 2009

Mica Paris Tour Dates



One of my fave ever songstresses, Mica Paris, announces details of her forthcoming nationwide tour. If you've yet to see her live, I urge you to do so. See below for dates:

SEPTEMBER 

10 CROYDON ASHCROFT
11 CHRISTCHURCH REGENT CENTRE
18 GRAVESEND WOODVILLE HALLS
20 RHYL PAVILLION
26 ST ALBANS ALBAN ARENA

OCTOBER 

1 WARRINGTON  PYRAMID AND PARR HALL
2 MOTHERWELL  CONCERT HALLS
7 BIRMINGHAM  JAM HOUSE
8 PETERBOROUGH CRESSET
9 BASILDON TOWNGATE THEATRE
10 COLNE MUNICIPAL THATRE
11BOGNOR REGIS  BUTLINS
16 HARLOW  PLAYHOUSE
21 LICHFIELD GARRICK
22 BATLEY FRONTIER CLUB
28 GRAYS THURROCK CIVIC HALL
 
 
NOVEMBER

12 EDINBURGH JAM HOUSE
13 GLENROTHES ROTHES HALL
14 BARKING  BROADWAY THEATRE
29 MINEHEAD BUTLINS


2 comments:

Harlem Loves said...

I love that shot of her she looks amazing

MsQuiche said...

She looks really well doesn't she? Such an underrated talent.

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.