Saturday 5 July 2008

Pride is hotter than July!



The July issue of Pride hit the newsstands this week, and for this issue we decided to probe into the minds of our men to find out how hey really feel about our personality quirks. It was a whole lot of fun putting this issue together, and I have to give special thanks to Justin, Mr Gorgeous, Eric AKA Me One and Bernard for being so open and insightful in my Barbershop Talk piece, where they bravely volunteered to tell the truth and nothing but on issues deemed sensitive by women. And to my single girls out there, you know what? There really are some great men out there. No really, trust me, there are. If I took one thing away from my countless interviews with the 'weaker sex', it's that the Men are from Mars ethos isn't a gimmick. As long as you accept this fundamental truth you'll no longer waste your precious hours trying to change him.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.