Saturday 5 July 2008

Sway's F Ur X



Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a musical granny, and can often be heard saying that they should've stopped making music in 1989, cos it's been on a downward slope ever since. But of late I've been finding myself getting into...you know... young people's music (there I said it). Sway's F Ur X definitely tops the list. From the first spin I was enamoured by it's cheeky charm and hypnotic B-line. And isn't $tush's verse just wicked? "Does my girl t'ink me a dunce?" Loves it. The song is featured in the gritty urban drama, Adulthood which I still haven't got round to seeing yet. The video is admittedly a little unimaginative, but we'll forgive you Sway just this once, because the track is tres hot!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.