Tuesday 28 April 2009

Tinchy Stryder feat N-Dubz are... No.1

I don't really pay much attention to the pop charts now that Top of the Pops has kicked the bucket (RIP). However, my interest was sparked  yesterday when I heard that Tinchy Stryder's track Number 1, featuring... wait for it... N-Dubz has now topped the charts. Mmm, guys, are you really trying to tell me this is the biggest song in the country right now? Seriously? Now I'm truly beginning to believe that my theory about N-Dubz is true.  But credit where it's due. Congrats Mr Stryder man. 

3 comments:

K-HART said...

i have to confess i do like this sing!

MsQuiche said...

Lol,so you're responsible then!

Matilda Egere-Cooper said...

It's the kids...they love N-Dubz and them....

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.