Thursday 30 April 2009

Can't Get it Out of My Head: Bonkers By Dizzee


Okay, so he may have messed up slightly with Obama-gate on that cold November night, but there is something about Dizzee Rascal that I find quite endearing. I think it’s the personal growth. Comparing the shy, inaudible, awkward teen that he was when he released his debut album ‘Boy in Da Corner‘ (which was a wicked album by the way), to the jokey, jovial, media friendly man that he has become today, just brings a smile to my face. Check out the video to his new Armand Van Helden single Bonkers, which is as it says on the can - kinda bonkers. The video is so ‘Aceeeed - Summer of Love 1992’ - loves it. 



1 comment:

K-HART said...

i'm here with you on this one ms quiche. i never really took the time to listen to dizzee's 1st album but i'm loving this track. this is a typical party anthem!

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.