Monday 26 May 2008

Colures is Back


The new issue of Colures is on the news stands. I'm not going to lie - I absolutely adore this mag. The images are breathtaking, the design is minamilist and chic. It's just a classy and aspirational affair, the kind of mag that instantly adds a touch of class to your coffee table. My only gripe is it's so hard to get hold of. It's not readily available in Smiths, or Borders...In the past I've been able to pick up a copy at the newsagents not too far away from me but that's the only place I've spottted it. Mini gripe aside, check out the latest issue www.coluresmagazine.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.