Saturday 17 May 2008

Naomi: on location in Kenya

When she's not slapping and boxing down people, you tend to forget that Naomi Campbell is a top class model . I remember seeing her up close and personal at last year's Kulture 2 Couture event and thinking 'wow', she's a real stunner. Streatham's finest is featured in the June issue of I-D magazine. The pics were shot on location at at her friend, Flavio Briatore's resort in Malindi, Kenya. Admittedly they are bit risque, but fab nonetheless.









No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.