Monday 5 May 2008

Kelly is Beautylicious






















My favourite honourary British girl, Kelly Rowland, officially opened the St Aubyns Holistic Centre & Training Academy, in Kennington, London on Saturday. The former Destiny's Child band-mate is quite skilled at make-up application, so spent the afternoon giving a bunch of school girls a make over, as well as answering general questions from the audience. This event marked the first of Sherry Dixon's Make-up Workshops, and as you can see, the turnout was pretty impressive.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.