Saturday 17 May 2008

Real Life Daddy Daycare



I'm looking for stay at home dads for a feature I am writing for Pride. See the brief below and get in touch if you fit the bill, or know of anyone who does.

Thanks

Keysha

In honour of Father's Day, Pride magazine is planning a real life story about men who are currently living the day to day existence of a stay at home dad. I would like to interview 3 men who gave up their careers to stay at home and raise their children. Maybe your partner earns a higher salary so you both felt it was financially viable for you to give up your job. Or maybe you were tired of working 9 to 5 and found fatherhood the perfect opportunity to severe ties with the rat race to embark on something more fulfilling. Whatever your story, I'd love to hear from you. Please email me at keysha@pridemagazine.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a shit blog online mag!
it has no purpose apart from degrading other black ppl .
Not a good look .
Be carefully of this vengeful editor look out for her nasty vile behaviour its so evident in her work self promoting typical black that no one wants .

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.