Sunday 18 January 2009

Naomi and Linda Square Up



Ahh bless the cottons of those ever so considerate Creative Directors of Canadian fashion label DSquared2. So determined were they to make Naomi feel at home that they centered their new ad campaign around the supermodel's favourite activity - having a ruckus. Poor Linda. I bet she wished she never rolled out of bed for $100,ooo on that particular morning. According to Femail, the original Supermodels are back to give their fresh faced successors a run for their money. Naomi, 38, Linda, 43, Claudia, 38, and my personal fave, Christy Turlington, 40, are all fronting major ad campaigns this year. Now we just need to get Cindy in on the act. Read the article here.
 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.