Saturday 17 January 2009

New music: Ashley Walters feat Mutya - With You

For those of you who have been tuning in to Celebrity Big Brother, you probably know by now that Mutya Beuna vacated the house last night (sidenote: I can just picture Coolio crazily rubbing his hands in glee,  yelling like some mad ghetto scientist: "I love it when a plan comes together").  I must admit; you've disappointed me Muts. I thought you'd be great value for money. There I was expecting you to display all manner of crass, chav-tastic behaviour, but what do you do? Huh? Leave it all to Tina. Apart from a few teen type strops, you were like...you know, normal. Hmph. I feel robbed. Anyway, you've just come out in time to fulfil your promo duties with Asher D/Ashley Walters, or whatever he calls himself these days. I quite like this track. It's got a nice old school, rare groove vibe about it. Although the less said about the video, the better.  

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.