Monday 27 October 2008

Estelle's new video - Come Over


'Come Over' is the fifth single to be taken from Estelle's Mercury nominated album 'Shine'. Featuring the prolific Sean 'Shagga' Paul, the track has that hazy, sunshiny reggae vibe to it that takes me back to the beachfront live reggae jams that I often stumble upon during my travels to the hotel resorts in Negril. The video was directed by Lil X and features the styled to perfection Ms Swaray getting her ‘whine on’ with Mr Dutty Eh. Enjoy! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.