Friday 3 October 2008

Prince reminisces on London in '21 Nights' book




I know he's not everybody's cup of tea, but anyone who knows me knows that I loves me some Prince. The media shy singer has just released a coffee table book comprising of snaps taken during his record-breaking 21 nights tenure at the 02 Arena. Although I was hoping to see some real candid, behind the scenes snaps of him slouching around in his jeans, or doing something mundane like sitting on a couch flicking through TV channels, alas it certainly isn't that type of party. Instead we are treated to some really nice, but pretty safe, stylised shots of the Purple One in his hotel and around the streets of London. The photos were shot by renowned photographer, Randee St. Nicholas. 

21 Nights (Atria Books), by Randee St. Nicholas available at www.amazon.co.uk 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.