Sunday 5 October 2008

Oxford Companion to Black British History out on paperback

In case you hadn't realised - it's Black History Month this month. In the past I seldom get round to checking the plethora of events taking place but will try and make an effort this year (for an official guide to what's happening across the country visit www.blackhistorymonthuk.co.uk). I came across The Oxford Companion to Black British History last year,  a fantastic reference book which details black British history from Victorian times to present day. It's now been released as a paperback and can be purchased from www.amazon.co.uk 

The Oxford Companion to Black British History, Edited by David Dabydeen, John Gilmore and Cecily Jones.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a thirty-something African Caribbean female from South East London. My blog will shine a light on Black British culture offering the best in entertainment, fashion, beauty, community, film & music, with the occasional personal musing thrown in from yours truly. Thank you for taking out the time to peek into the pages of my diary. Now grab a cup of cocoa, relax and enjoy.